EVA WAS EERST
One of the oldest stories in the world. A story told by the oldest civilizations somewhat everywhere in the world.
There are Flood myths all over the world.
We -like many others- do not believe that the story had something to do with local phenomena.
Noah lived at the time of the mega disasters. His story goes about the Great Flood.
Elsewhere in the world the catastrophe was caused not by water but by fire and sometimes ice, something very plausible if the moon was
the culprit of the mega disasters.
In every story the Gods chose some people to survive the coming disasters.
But we only talk about the
story of Noah, although the same applies to all the other mega disaster stories in the world that took place around 12.600 years ago.
Some of our thoughts in a little list:
- There must have been a huge time gap (say 6000 years) between the flood and the writers. They didn’t know about the personalities nor the gender of their heroes (the gods). So they pictured them like men with beards (because in the time of the ancient Sumerians men were in power);
- we think the real Noah could have been a female;
- according to the writers Noah and all life on earth must have been saved by a boat. In reality all seed of life was buried in a DNA cave. Note that the writers didn't have a clue about DNA caves. A boat with all living things in it looked apparently more possible in their imagination;
- Note also that Super Save DNA caves are not an invention of our own civilization, they are an invention that –like so many other things- belong to the gods;
- Obvious; The Sumerian writers wrote about many gods, not about one god. The so-called gods for sure knew that there is a super power (call Him the real GOD). In fact it were the fake gods who gave us the idea about the one and only God. But that idea took a long time to emerge.
In the Gilgamesh Epic the gods told Utnapishtim -Utnapishtim was the Sumerian Noah- he had to collect the 'seed of life'.
As you know, we believe this seed of life was in fact DNA.
- In a paranormal way the gods told Noah (who must also have had telepathic gifts) that mankind had degenerated and therefore had to die (had to be punished for their sins). Only a few would survive to rebuild a civilization afterwards. The flood would create a new era;
After the Flood, Noah and other chosen people
must have had very difficult times. Of course not
every unworthy human (according to the plan of the gods)
died in the Flood. So a degeneration process started again,
but now the chances to evolve in the direction planet Earth
dictates (survival of the most adaptable) were higher.
took over. And women became the slaves of men.
The gods knew the Flood would bring misery to women. They said some strange things to them (Genesis 3:16):
... with painful labor you will give birth to
your children … and
men shall rule over you …
Before the Flood:
-women did not bare children.
Children were born through
other means then we know today, for example in artificial wombs (something -again- our geniuses are working on);
- women had much more wisdom, consciousness
and intellect then men (sorry guys);
We count on it: The one and only real God -although his appearance is beyond our immagination- will forgive us
but here we have to use the plural form because in fact we are talking here about the so-called fake gods
and about things they must have known about the real God. Ultimately this
spiritual knowledge must have been
written down by priests. But then again a lot must have been changed by egocentric men.
So egocentric fantasy made it difficult to find the original truth about the real God -and by the way also about the so-called gods-. But we believe Plato
learned us the essence of the real God: 'GOD is LIGHT. GOD is LOVE.'
After the Flood the gods said (Genesis 9;3) (Of course -just like genesis 3:16- this is one of the things
the REAL GOD never would have said.)
All that lives and moves you can eat from now on. Just as we gave you the plants, we now give you the animals.
But you have to treat animals with respect. (A little bit contradictory if you eat them
but somewhere it makes sence.)
Not so difficult to see that before the Flood humans were
forbidden by the gods to eat animals. (Although we doubt
all humans followed their orders.)
This reminds us of the apparent guilt that prehistoric men
had towards animals, and of the fact that the Vril-ya (see the
chapter about Bulwer-Lytton) was committed to their well-being.
The gods clearly realized they had sinned against all life on
this planet. They must be rolling over in their (moon) graves if they
knew how some of us treat animals these days.
The conditions of mother earth had degenerated the soul of the gods.
And to make matters worse, a mutant from the south of France -
despite the clashing rhesus factors- had made an alarming progression.
Something very big had to happen.